At the Curator, we’re always working to create a culture rooted in kindness, honesty, inclusivity, accountability, and growth.
All of our team members, help support our efforts to foster an inclusive workplace.
We’re looking for freelance writers who write about visual art and music, to contribute stories for our digital platforms and print publication.
The written pieces can be opinion pieces, interviews, articles and essays.
Upon being shortlisted and completing the review, the final piece will be commissioned and published on one of our platforms.
Word limit & compensation for different categories:
1. Short pieces: upto 500 words with visual references, compensation 2,500-3,000INR
2. Medium pieces: upto 800 words with visual references, compensation 4,000-5,000INR
3. Long pieces: 1200+ words with visual references, compensation 5,000-7,000INR
Please note all pieces must be supported with relevant image and video content.
Send your pitches to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Curator is looking for a visual designer with at least 2yrs of experience in print and graphic design.
Scope of Work:
1. To design Curator’s print publication
2. To design templates for social media for Open Calls, announcements and other such activities
3. To lend design-based interventions/feedback for The Curator
The person applying should have the following:
1. A comprehensive understanding of print design
2. Knowledge of various print materials and processes
3. Typography skills
4. Ability to challenge traditional concepts and innovate around them
There will be an 8 week/2month probation period to begin with, post which, based on evaluation of work, a full time role may be offered with an increased pay.
Send your work profile to: